Wednesday, March 3, 2010

21st Birthday

My birthday was a pretty good one. We all went to the Plough to get some food. There wasn’t much that happened other than there was a mix up at the tables and some of our group ate at the Green Man instead which isn’t as good a pub.

After my group was done we just went over to the Green Man. Their drinks are cheaper.
It was a pretty good night. Part of the fun of it being one’s birthday is that people will just buy you free pints left and right. It was nice.

For the most part I just kept it simple. We all just had a good time. Later on we went out to Gatecrasher which is a massive club. By massive, I mean massive. There are five separate club rooms each with a different theme as well as a main room with a DJ practically every night. I’m not the biggest fan of those hyper clubs. I prefer just going out to a nice bar or pub or having a quiet night in rather than something which is that loud although I do enjoy the occasional club.

When we got there I found the queue to be rather large and so I decided to hang out with my friend Victoria instead. We went back to her place which wasn’t that far from Gatecrasher. It was getting pretty late but then we both got cornered by one of her flat mates and we were forced… I mean compelled to hang out with her and her friends. It was okay but once it hit like 3 in the morning I was more than ready to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment